We offer a wide spectrum of braces including metal, ceramic and clear braces with Invisalign. We offer a variety of colors and customizations for every individual. We are also an ELITE PROVIDER OF INVISALIGN.
Our custom-made retainers are specially designed for our patients - by our patients!
See some of our creations below.
Types Of Braces
Our office generally works with three types of braces: clear Invisalign braces, Metal Braces and Ceramic Braces. Care and treatment are the same for all three types and can be found here.
If this will be your first visit to an orthodontist, there are a few important things you should know.
First, there is no charge for your first appointment. You will meet Dr. Freer on your first visit and he will provide a recommendation for your next steps.
Normally, several diagnostic records are necessary to properly analyze a patient before proceeding fully. This would likely include:
- Cephalometric X-Ray (Head Film) - This x-ray will allow us to visualize the teeth and jaw, evaluate the direction of growth and very accurately plan the movement of the teeth.
- Panoramic X-Rays - This x-ray will show the overall health of the mouth, the development of the teeth and any unforeseen problems.
- Photographs - Color photos are taken of the teeth and face to evaluate tooth position and facial form.
- Study Models - Plaster models are made by taking impressions of the teeth.
- Dental X-Rays from your dentist to detect decay and possible bone loss.